Sunday, February 24, 2013

Keep it surreal.



Oversized Aztec Cardigan: Vintage
"Keep It Surreal" Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Missguided
Boots: Ash
Jewelry: eBay, H&M and vintage
_
I love wearing oversized cardigans, especially in winter. The aztec print also makes me feel like it's summer again. This top has become my favorite, it goes with everything I usually wear.
Today is my birthday and I spend the day with my parents and my granny. I got some money, a tassel bohemian kimono, a chanel necklace and a Michael Kors watch. Pictures are up soon on Instagram! :)
Next week is going to be very exhausting, so I try not to think about it and enjoy my birthday haha.
I also found a new great song I'm currently listening to most of the time. It's called "Ours" by The Bravery.



No comments:

Post a Comment