Friday, October 11, 2013

Kissing the sun goodbye.









Chiffon western blouse: Forever 21
High low skirt: Romwe
Floral fishnet tights: eBay
Lita Spikes: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Studded bracelet: Bijou Brigitte (very old)
___
 The light was perfect on that day which was probably one of the last warm autumn days - that's how I would describe "golden autumn". This look is chicer than my usual ones, but definitely one of my favorite shooting pictures. The chiffon blouse is from the SS13 campaign from Forever 21, I already fell in love with its colors when I first saw it on Chloe Norgaard shooting in Palm Springs for that campaign. The skirt is also made of chiffon and goes perfectly with the colors of my nude tone blouse. For a typical "Tessa" look I punked it up with some fishnets and my favorite booties by Jeffrey Campbell. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment