Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Exit light. Enter night. Take my hand, we're off to never never land.


Oversized leather jacket: eBay || Metallica tee: Urban Outfitters || Velvet shorts: Topshop || Boots: Dr Martens

There are days when I just want to dress completely dark - well here's the result and probably THE look when I would go to a metal show. The shorts are actually dark purple and they fit perfectly to the print of my Metallica band shirt. I've been listening to Metallica for such a long time and I still can't get enough of their songs. I love their guitar solos, their power and melodies. Metallica is definitely one of the best bands ever to me. I also wear my new favorite  faux leather jacket - it's oversized and that's why it goes with everything. I'm sure you will see it way more often on me. :-D In order to still keep some boho elements in it I wear my favorite stone vintage cuff and my crystal necklace.






1 comment: