Thursday, April 3, 2014

You won't take my dreams away.



Faux fur shaggy jacket: Romwe || Velvet burnout dress: Urban Outfitters || Necklace: Spell Designs || Concho belt: Vintage || Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

This is my first short faux fur coat ever and I don't know how I could live without such a furry babe in my wardrobe haha. It's so convenient in spring when the mornings are still cold or the weather very windy. Also it's going to be perfect for layering in winter and its colors go with almost everything. When you don't own a short faux (please avoid real fur, buying real one is definitely not okay!) fur coat: get one, you won't regret it. :-D On that day when I was shooting the pictures it was SO windy and cloudy, I'm glad the pictures turned out like that. I already thought my hair would look like the one from a scarecrow or something haha. I'm also wearing one of my favorite black dresses, it has a velvet burn out paisley print and 1/2 sleeves you can't see because of the jacket. And yes, the belt is definitely my favorite one - I'm sure you already noticed my last two outfits included it, too. I had been searching for a huge concho belt for ages, then I finally found one on eBay and since then every time I wear a dress my western friend has to accompany me. ;-P







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love that coat. I've been meaning to get a faux fur coat but I can't find the perfect one for me <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Absolutely in love with that faux fur coat!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete