Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hearts on fire tonight.


Fringed aztec denim jacket: Boohoo || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Cut-out knee velvet pants: Romwe || Boots: Ash || Round sunnies: ASOS

I kinda feel like being on a road trip and riding a motorcycle while wearing that outfit - like Lana Del Rey in her music video for "Just Ride"… ;-). I have that jacket for such a long time now, I bought it last summer and finally found a great combo. Even though I've worn it a lot, I totally forget about wearing it for one of my blog posts. To me it's a typical L.A. Rock 'N' Roll look and I think fringed jackets always look the coolest when you combine it with a biker tee, boho jewels and some shredded pants (btw my next look is going to be way more 'girly' you'll see… ). 
The velvet pants remind me of the ones by UNIF, those are really similar to them! 
Do you also love those vintage biker tees as much as I do? I also think of posting an entry about my favorite print shirts or my tee collection in general focused on my favorites - what do you think?
The next 4 weeks are going to be really hard for me, during these weeks I have my final exams. I'm so afraid of maths, I can't describe how happy I'll be when it's over. And then I have finally time to post more about my personal life, my collections and so on. 






No comments:

Post a Comment