Saturday, June 21, 2014

Outfit: West Coast.


Printed pom pom poncho top: Urban Outfitters || Destroyed shorts: Bershka (old) || Coin collar: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ash

"Down on the West Coast, 
they got a sayin'
"If you're not drinkin', then you're not plain'"
But you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?"
- Lana Del Rey - West Coast

Starting my post with a song I'm currently playing and what lyrics and melody stuck in my head literally all the time. The look is probably quite West Coast like, I would definitely wear it while walking on the beach in L.A. ! The whole combo reminds me of my favorite 90210 (the renewed tv series) character Ivy Sullivan, she pulled off similar looks which I always loved. The poncho top is actually quite thick, so it's also perfect for colder summer days or nights out! I also love the fact that it has that perfect bright boho pattern which is not too colorful, the cute pom poms and the oversized cut look perfect paired with some high-waisted denim shorts. These are probably my favorite shorts ever, I wear them a lot in summer (I already did last year!). Actually it's a quite simple combo, but I dressed it up with some vintage treasures and my favorite coin necklace. 









2 comments: