Friday, August 8, 2014

Outfit: It's never too late to change our luck.


Floral crochet blouse: Romwe (sold out, get it at NastyGal)|| Destroyed shorts: Romwe || Boots: Ash || Lace bandeau: eBay || Ottoman necklace: Urban Outfitters

One of the most comfortable combos ever: A flowy blouse + some denim cut offs. Even though I don't own as many blouses as girls usually do (Instead I have billions of kimonos haha) I own a few I really love and wear a lot. That blouse is probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen, I love the crochet details and its deep V-neck. You definitely have to wear a bandeau/bustier underneath, because the neckline is indeed huge. But that's why it's also sexy and cute at the same time and perfect for summer.
I guess I also found the perfect shredded, grey denim shorts. They go with everything and I'm already looking forward to wearing them constantly together with some sheer or fishnet tights in fall or winter. They can be mixed with every top, kimono or shirt, I really love them and they will probably never leave my wardrobe. 
_
Are you all excited for the weekend? Here in Germany it's going to be super hot again, can't wait to enjoy the sun. What are your plans? Are you going on holiday or stay at home as I (unfortunately) do?
Love xx









No comments:

Post a Comment