Friday, September 12, 2014

Outfit: Relive the 70s.


Floral "Gypsy Queen" castaway skirt: Spell Designs via Bycheryve || Fringed leather jacket: H&M || Led Zeppelin tee: ASOS || Necklace: Vanessa Mooney via Free People || Boots: Zara

Sometimes I browse through Tumblr and see pictures from the Woodstock festival in 1969 and even it was almost 50 years ago some people were dressed awesome and are truly an inspiration. Here's my modern version of a 70s inspired hippie look. Floral, swishing skirts were probably the key piece! You all know this print from a romper I posted in June (find it here), it's probably the most beautiful floral print I've ever seen in my entire life and furthermore it's no big surprise it's by my favorite brand "Spell". I already got that skirt in June, but even if it may sounds weird, I prefer wearing maxi skirts in autumn and rock them with a leather jacket and a biker/band tee. The colors of my Led Zeppelin tee match perfectly to the floral print and make the look less dark-looking. Fringed or biker leather jackets are definitely my weakness, you can never have enough of them and they go in all seasons. I'm planning to get another fringed one dropping in October/November, it's a white one and clearly Jimi Hendrix inspired. I can't wait for it to be released, so I'll be able to buy it and have it in my wardrobe! :-) 








1 comment: