Monday, December 8, 2014

Outfit: The Fall.



Cropped sweater with studs: OASAP || US flag shorts: Primark (old) || Necklaces: Dixi & Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond

16 days left until christmas woohoo! Hope you all had a nice weekend! Here I'm wearing my new cropped sweatshirt I received from OASAP which isn't just super comfortable it's also giving a nice shape to your body. I'm usually not a huge sweater lover, because most of them are very stiff and boxy. But not this one! I'm sure it's mostly the cropped design which makes it more soft and better to style. In winter you can easily wear some cropped tops and shorts when wearing a thick, warm longline coat (my favorites are the faux fur ones… they're the warmest ones!), so this sweatshirt isn't only meant to be worn in spring or summer. I love its edgy studded design, it adds some glam to the black. When I'm looking at the pictures it's definitely a more sporty outfit, I think cropped sweaters look best with some denim shorts, don't they? 

… Btw I fell in love with  "The Fall" by Seven Lions & Xlient and can't stop pushing the repeat button. Have a listen. xx











1 comment: