Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Outfit: Let's run away together.



Fringe jacket: Style Moi || Desert rose playsuit in raven: Spell Designs || Boots: Vagabond

Merry Christmas, lovelies!! It's Christmas eve today and it has been probably my best christmas ever yet. Just in time for that festive day, I post one of my favorite looks in 2014. That beautiful playsuit got me at first sight, its dark brown tone with orange/lilac flowers is simply perfect. Spell nailed it again, I still can't believe their collections are constantly getting better and better. They always create mind-blowing prints which make every outfit unique and boho looking. Because I thought the light pink tone of my fringed jacket I got from Style Moi matches perfectly with the print of my playsuit, I decided to put these two together. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xx











No comments:

Post a Comment