Monday, April 13, 2015

Outfit: Electric Love.

Embroidered fringed kimono: Forever 21 || Tribal print two-piece set: H&M (loves Coachella collection) || Necklaces: Forever 21 & Vintage || Boots: Vagabond

I showed you the beautiful red lace dress from the H&M loves Coachella collection last week (see it here) and as I already mentioned here is the rest of my 'little' H&M haul. I hadn't owned any two-piece set before, but when I saw these cute colorful shorts and the matching crop top I couldn't leave the store without them. The pattern is perfectly bright and very Coachella inspired! To me this outfit is the perfect choice for festivals where you spend the whole night listening and dancing to Electronic music and watching those awesome lazer shows (the pattern reminds me of lazers in a way, love them sooo much.). I really wish my favorite DJs would show up way more often here in Germany.. I definitely wanted to wear a cover-up, so I picked my new kimono from Forever 21 (it was a real bargain and then there was this awesome free shipping offer haha) which looks perfectly with the top and shorts. Its white, decent embroidered pattern on black flowy fabric and white fringing make the outfit look more dressed down and casual. I really love the kimono's fit in general, it's very poncho inspired and looks different to the usual kimonos you see in stores. It's probably one of my favorite kimonos this year, I can't wait to wear the hell out of this babe in summer!

Love.x












No comments:

Post a Comment