Friday, July 3, 2015

Outfit: Desert Lovin'.


Cut-out shoulders buffalo tee & printed dress: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: Vintage; Forever 21 || Biker Boots: Sacha (old)

A very casual look for the end of the week, but still an edgy combo. Here I'm wearing one of my summer dresses with a cute 70s inspired boho print underneath a printed tee. I always love collecting biker tees like this one which got an awesome buffalo skull logo and cut-out shoulder details. I had the idea of wearing a tee above a short & flowy babydoll dress for so long and I think these two pieces match perfectly! In order to give some shape to the outfit, I knotted the tee. Plus I rediscovered my beloved biker boots I've worn so many many times! I've been owning these beauties for such a long time now, I guess around 4 years. I haven't worn them that often in outfit posts, I don't know why.. this definitely has to change! They add that casual laid-back feeling to the look and they're so comfortable. Furthermore my necklace/ring/bracelet game is going strong again, it's summer and you can finally wear all your treasures without hiding them under jackets or coats. They're definitely the highlight of the outfit and make it look individual. 

Have a beautiful, relaxing weekend friends!
Love you. xx










1 comment: