Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Outfit: High by the beach.


Strappy playsuit: Nastydress || Lace embroidered kimono: Zara (old) || Boots: Vic Matie || Necklaces: Dixi || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay

 This outfit is probably my favorite going out look so far - I love this strappy playsuit I received from NastyDress, it goes perfectly with kimonos and got that nice deep dark navy blue color. I've been owning this kimono for such a long time now, I remember wearing it in 11th grade when I was still in school. It's from a very old Zara collection (2011 maybe?), because I even bought it from another girl on a secondhand website. It's still one of the most beautiful crochet kimono jackets I've ever seen and will stay in my wardrobe forever. Do you own that kind of favorite pieces, too? :-)
I did some light necklace layering here and added my favorite concho belt to highlight the whole outfit. Those of you who follow me on instagram already got to know my new platform boots. Aren't they awesome? I bought them for fall/winter in order to wear them with bell bottoms, faux fur and suede coats (I'd lie if I didn't admit that I'm actually excited about wearing my favorite coats again!). The boots are seriously made for walking, I've never experienced any high heels being as comfortable as these ones are. But you all can imagine that I'm even wearing them in summer right now. :P

Kisses. xx











1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look! I seriously love the bodysuit. You styled it so perfectly! I found your blog on Lookbook and now following via GFC. I can't wait to see your future posts! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete