Monday, November 9, 2015

Outfit: Come on baby light my fire, try to set the night on fire.


Cargo leather jacket: All Saints || Paisley shirt: Glamorous || The Doors shirt: And Finally via Topshop || Necklace: Forever 21 || Studded western belt: Topshop || Dioon Boots: Vagabond 

The autumn weather here in Germany is pretty gentle these days, it's sunny and warm so you can easily leave the house without a thick winter coat as it's usually common in November. I'm glad it's not too cold right now, because I still can wear some layered outfits with my beloved leather jackets. I basically wear those kind of looks like this one I show you today every day at the moment! My cargo leather jacket from All Saints is my favorite biker jacket, it's such a high quality piece which makes every outfit look more Rock 'N' Roll and cool. It got these iconic padded shoulders and vintage/used looking details I adore. I combined it with my The Doors band tee and a 70s inspired paisley shirt which I both recently bought on the Topshop website. I love wearing printed shirts underneath leather jackets in combination with a printed band or biker shirt, because it doesn't only keep you warm, it makes the whole outfit a bit more outstanding. 

... For the title I chose lyrics from the song "Light My Fire" by The Doors, it's such a great tune. Jim Morrison is such a legend and inspiration. 
Happy new week, lovelies!
xx












3 comments:

  1. If you've never given much consideration to the types of leather jackets you buy, check out the source link for a thorough rundown celebrity leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete