Monday, December 28, 2015

Outfit: Woodstock love.


Embellished velvet vest & western boots: Zara || Embroidered high low maxi dress: Romwe || Studded western belt: Topshop || Indian silver Necklace: Vintage 

For this Monday I show you a very 70s inspired look which could also have been worn at Woodstock back in 1969. I received this stunning embroidered maxi dress from Romwe lately, it got a gorgeous light pink tone and a delicate embroidery on it. It's also so soft because it's made of cotton and I really can't wait to wear it a lot when it's finally getting warmer again. I really like its High-Low fit which makes it even more flowy and versatile. I added my embellished velvet waistcoat I got on sale at Zara  a few months ago in order to make the outfit a bit more interesting and vintage looking. There is no better piece for layering than vests. They literally go with everything and make every look more interesting. Furthermore I added my studded western belt, cowboy boots and my new indian silver pendant I bought from a vintage shop. Isn't it perfect? I really love the pendant, it's become one of my favorite necklaces I've been wearing all day lately. I love its arrow design and beautiful details. 

I hope you all had some awesome and relaxing christmas holidays, not long now until 2015 will be history. My christmas holidays weren't that exciting, I spent most days listening to music, watching movies and taking outfit photos. :-)

Love x














No comments:

Post a Comment