Friday, February 26, 2016

Outfit: Come to California and be a freak like me.


Asymmetric poncho cardigan: Buckle || Fringe printed shirt: Topshop || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon (available at ASOS) || Western boots: Gamloong || Necklaces: Boho Moon & Claire's

Here's one of my comfortable to go looks for the warmer spring or fall days - a cozy cardigan, denim shorts, a cropped tee, sheer tights and western boots. I think cardigans are one of those pieces you can never have too many of, because they literally go with everything and everywhere. I especially love wearing them while traveling, days in the city or for throwing over while I go for a walk. I bought this poncho inspired one from Buckle last summer season and I immediately liked it's laid-back vibe. It got a striped pattern in salmon, dark brown and turquoise colors on cream ground and some very nice fringing details for its asymmetrical hem. Even if it's a very light fabric, it's incredibly soft, almost flannel like and reminds me of one of those snuggly blankets. I'm wearing it with my vintage inspired crop tee I got from Topshop, one of my favorite pair of denim shorts, western boots, coin necklaces and navajo turquoise jewelry. I don't know why but to me it seems like an ultimate californian look I love to wear. Do you guys know Ivy Sullivan from the tv show 90210? She would wear exactly those kind of looks and that tv show has been influenced my style for many years now.

Have an amazing weekend, friends!
Love x












3 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Outfit was einen sofort in Frühlingsstimmung versetzt:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The absolute best! Tessa dear! I've been reshaping my brows to match yours....Love them

    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving GUY fan in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...... Ive been in ballet since I was 5 and my legs don't look as good as yours in sheer nylons.

    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete