Monday, May 9, 2016

Outfit: Wild west, baby.


Lace dress: Romwe || Squash Blossom necklace: Etsy || Double buckle belt: ASOS || Western boots: Gamloong

White lace dresses are definitely one of my favorite kinds of dresses, I think every girl should own at least one of them because they literally go with everything at any occasions. Personally I love wearing them in a western style context with cowboy boots, hat and lots of native american jewelry like I did here. The lace dress is actually a Midi dress I knotted in the middle so it got a more tight fitting and asymmetrical fit. I added my chunky double buckled western belt in order to give the whole look a nice silhouette and combined it with my dark brown western boots which match pretty well. I kept the jewelry in a mixture of black and turquoise tones and I'm also wearing my favorite western hat. 

Love xx













1 comment:

  1. Normalerweise sind Deine Outfits ja durch dunklen Farben dominiert, aber dieses weiße Kleid steht Dir ausgezeichnet! Du wirkst damit wie eine Fee aus einer anderen Welt. Es ist das perfekte Sommeroutfit für Dich!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete